Click to listen highlighted text!
Powered By GSpeech
- First you need to consider what kind of event you are planning. Some people want to book the Hall for single sessions - some want to hire it for big events, such as lavish weddings.
- For the large scale events, which can involve lengthy occupation, erection and dismantling of large marquees etc., we have a three day block booking which runs from 9am Friday to 11.15pm Sunday
- If you are intending to use a Marquee company you must obtain permission from the Village Hall Committee in advance.
- For the less elaborate bookings hire is charged by the session – these are from 9 am – 5pm, and 5pm – 11.15 pm
- Next you will need to download the form on this website and send it with a deposit cheque to Village Hall Bookings, 16, Wytham Village, Oxford, OX2 8QA. Please make cheques payable to Wytham Village Hall. For BACS please refer to the committe for bank details.
- The deposit cheque will be cashed on receipt but will be returned to you after your event if no damage to the Hall is found after inspection.
- For large scale 3 day events the deposit is £300. For smaller events it is £100.
- Hiring Fees per session are as follows:
- Monday – Thursday: business rate: £100 per session (£110 by 2016); social rate £75 per session
- Friday - Sunday: business rate: £100 per session (£110 by 2016); social rate - day session £75 - evening session £90
- For the large events the 3 day hire is £700 for the weekend (£750 by 2016). This is from 9am Friday, until 11.45pm Sunday.
- Please note that the fees are reviewed each year. Bookings made in advance for subsequent years will be subject to any increases that are implemented. These will only go up incrementally – no big jumps!
- Fees will increase as of 1/1/2016 to £750 for 3 day hire; £110 business session
- The hire fee is payable six weeks before the date of the booking
- Please make all cheques payable to ‘Wytham Village Hall’, and for BACS please refer to the committe for bank details.