Click to listen highlighted text!
Powered By GSpeech
- The joy of Wytham is its tranquil setting so there are a few rules we apply to ensure the happiness of our neighbours!
- We have many music events throughout the year but we ask that all bands, electronic music, discos etc play inside the Hall not in a Marquee.
- There is no parking on the lane outside the hall, there is ample parking by the hall, included in the booking fee.
- There is no camping allowed on the site.
- Though we are happy for hirers to use tea-lights in safe containers the use of candles is prohibited.
- The hall has recently been refurbished so we would ask that you do not attach anything to the walls. Bunting can be hung from the beams.
- The hall is a blank canvas for you to enjoy your own event. But the Hall must be left in the same condition that you found it. No rubbish must be left in or outside the Hall or in its grounds. You will need to take your rubbish with you – so don’t forget to bring the black bags!
- We do not hire out any cups, plates etc. You will need to bring what you need with you – don’t forget the tea towels!
- Due to the recent changes to the Licensing Laws, if you intend to SELL alcohol at your event you will first need to apply to the Village Hall. With our permission you can then apply to the Vale of the White Horse District Council for a licence in your name. This will take more than just a few days. Please see below.
- The SELLING of alcohol includes selling tickets advertising free alcohol.